Hello and welcome to the April Stampers Showcase Blog Hop. This month we have been making projects with products from the new Annual Catalogue.
I am so excited for all my customers to see what is in the new catalogue. It is all so beautiful!
One of the first suites that caught my eye was the Hues of Happiness Suite with its stunning blooms and beautiful sentiments. I have created my card with the Happiness Abounds Bundle and two new In Colours Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party. Don't you just love the vibrant colours!
- Start with a Sweet Sorbet card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper to measure 10cm x 14.3cm and glue to the card base
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 8.5cm x 12cm. Use the Die to run up the long side of your piece of card stock to create decorative edge
- Stamp the large bloom once and the smaller bloom three times in Sweet Sorbet ink on Basic White card stock. Colour with Sweet Sorbet Stampin' Blends and cut out using coordinating die
- Stamp the 4 sets of leaves in Parakeet Party ink on Basic White card stock. Colour with Parakeet Party Stampin' Blends and cut out using coordinating die
- Stamp the 2 different leaves in Parakeet Party ink on the background layer of Basic White card stock and do not colour them. Glue the Basic White card stock with the die cut edge to the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment in Sweet Sorbet ink on Basic White card stock and die cut using the label from the All That Dies
- Arrange the flowers and leaves and secure to the Basic White layer using Dimensionals and glue
- Cut three 2cm piece of the Parakeet Party Metallic Woven Ribbon and use Glue Dots to adhere to the area behind flowers, leaves and sentiment layer as in image above. Then fray the ribbon
- Secure the Sentiment layer using DImensionals to the bottom left of blooms
- Secure 6 of the Sweet Sorbet Matte Decorative Dots around the blooms and sentiment.
Please click on the next blog below to keep hopping for more amazing 2022-2023 Catalogue inspiration!
Many thanks for visiting my blog today. You are appreciated!