Hello and welcome to Colour INKspiration #119!!
We welcome Suzy Hinton as our guest designer.
This challenge image was chosen by crew member Lou Kitzelman. It is just a beautiful image with beautiful colours that is perfect for Easter too!
The crew would love you to join us for one of the challenges! It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.
I decided to use the Bunches of Fun stamp set from the current Mini Catalogue. I love the fun images and found myself drawn to the image of the dog wearing the "collar of shame" as we call it in my dog loving household.
- Start with a Basic White card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm
- Cut a piece of the spotted Pattern Party Designer Series Paper to measure 8.6cm x 5cm. Colour in the spots randomly using the Stampin' Write Markers in the challenge colours. Then glue to the bottom of the Basic White Matt layer and leave to dry before gluing to the card base
- Stamp the Dog in Memento™ ink on Basic White card stock and fussy cut image
- Die cut a of Basic White card stock with a layering circle. Pop the dog up with Dimensionals and adhere to the Basic White circle. Pop the circle up on Dimensionals and adhere to the left hand side of the card as in image
- Stamp the Sentiment in Fresh Freesia ink on a piece of Fresh Freesia card stock and die cut using the smallest Stitched Rectangle Dies. Adhere to the right hand side of the dog using glue and Dimensionals
- Adhere a Brushed Brass Butterfly to the right hand side of the dog on the layering circle
Many thanks for visiting my blog today. You are appreciated. I hope you are being creative this week. It is certainly something to lift your spirits and be mindful at the same time. Take care!