Hello and welcome to another Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop!
Each month a group of demonstrators from all around the globe get together and create projects with a theme to inspire you! The image below is where we are all from. It is so good to get together each month with these amazing ladies!
This months theme is At the Market!
In my little town we have a weekly Farmers Market. It is so good to go and purchase fruit and vegetables from local farmers. You can also get locally made cheeses, milk, bakery products, locally grown meat and locally fished seafood. so good to eat such fresh produce. This is what I thought about first when I came to making my card. I love the fresh apples and Granny Smith are a favourite. That is how my card began.
- Start with a Pool Party card base measuring 21m x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper to measure 9.5cm x 14cm and glue this to the card base
- Die cut a 6.6cm x 10cm Pool Party layer using the Stitched Rectangle Die.
- Die cut a 5.5cm x 9cm Basic White layer using the Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Stamp the scales image on a piece of Basic White card stock in Pool Party ink. Also stamp the little flowers on the top of the scale in Pool Party. Colour with the Pool Party Stampin Blends. Then stamp the scale hand in Poppy Parade ink. Fussy cut the image
- Stamp the Bowl in Flirty Flamingo ink and fussy cut
- Stamp the apples in Granny Apple Green ink and fussy cut
- Using glue and Dimensionals connect the scales, bowl and apples. Do not take off dimensionals until after next step
- Using the three layers as a guide stamp the apple stems in Crumb Cake ink on the the Basic White Stitched Rectangle layer
- Adhere the scales, bowl and apples to the Basic White layer
- Glue the Basic White layer to the Pool Party Stitched Rectangle layer then pop all layers up on card front using Dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment in Poppy Parade ink on a piece of card stock measuring 7.5cm x 1cm. Use Dimensionals on each end to adhere on the top of the card front
- Tie a 20cm length of Linen Thread in a double bow and adhere to the left hands side of the card using a glue dot
I love this sweet card. The measure of Love stamp set coordinates with this DSP perfectly.
Up next on our At the Market Blog Hop is the amazing Rochelle Laird-Smith.
Please click on the next blog button below to head to her inspirational blog post.
Thank you for visiting my blog post. You are appreciated!