I wanted to create something simple today and something that I have not tried before. I have found a card I liked and CASed it from the Annual Catalogue I settled on the beautiful green card on page 114 of the Annual Catalogue. Image of the card I CASed below
I love the simplicity and softness of the card above and decided to use the Honeybee Home Bundle and use yellow as my card colours and swap the centre panel out for a embossed layer with the Hive 3D Embossing Folder. The centre panel in the above card was created using a decorative mask and blending brushes.
- Start with a Basic White card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Crushed Curry card stock to measure 14.3cm x 4cm
- Cut a piece of Bumblebee card stock to measure 14.3cm x 3cm and run this through your Cut & Emboss machine with the Hive 3D Embossing Folder
- Cut a piece of So Saffron card stock to measure 14.3cm x 4cm
- Glue the Crushed Curry piece to the card base on the left hand side, leaving a small border
- Glue the So Saffron piece to the card base on the right hand side, leaving a small border
- Glue the Embossed Bumblebee layer to the centre of your card, leaving the border above and below
- Stamp the floral spray and the bee on a 8cm x 12.3cm pice of Vellum in Versamark™Ink, sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and set with the heat tool. Use a small amount of glue behind the stamped images and adhere to the centre of your card
- Stamp the Sentiment on a 2cm x 5cm piece of So Saffron card stock in Crushed Curry ink. Use the tailored tag punch to banner the end or use paper snips to create the banner.
- Cut a 15cm length of the White Baker's Twine and tie in a bow. Adhere to the bottom of the card where the sentiment will be placed using a glue dot
- Secure the sentiment on the top of the bow using dimensionals
Many thanks for visiting my post today. I hope to have inspired you to create something from the one of catalogues. It was fun to CASe this card!