Hello and welcome to my Colour INKspiration #94 Crew blog post.
The crew have some amazing projects to share with you for this challenge. We hope to inspire you and would love you to join us over on our Facebook page. And, if you would like, to create with the challenge colours and then post to our facebook group.
It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.
Crew member Rachael Lewsley found this beautiful image for this challenge. What a gorgeous arrangement for inspiration!
Picture credit https://pin.it/1O9eZT4
When I saw the beautiful image I decided to use the Jar of Flowers stamp set. So not only did I get colour inspiration but I chose my stamp set as the flowers are in what looks to be a jar. The kitchen looks amazing in the background of the image too!
- Start with a Misty Moonlight card base Measuring 21cm x 14.9cm
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla Card stock to measure 10 x 14.3 cm and run this through your Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine to emboss with the Tasteful Textile Folder. Glue this to the card base
- Die cut the second largest Scalloped Rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies in Misty Moonlight
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock to measure. Glue this to the Misty Moonlight scalloped rectangle and then to the card base. Stamp the sentiment in Misty Moonlight in the bottom right hand corner of this layer
- Stamp the Jar in Seaside Spray on Very Vanilla card stock then stamp the half jar stamp in Seaside Spray. Stamp the stems in Crumb Cake and colour with Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends. Punch out with the Jar Punch
- Stamp the Sunflowers in Crumb Cake and Colour with Mango Melody and Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends. Fussy cut this arrangement
- Using Dimensionals adhere both the jar and floral arrangement to the scalloped layer
- Tie a length of Linen thread in a bow and adhere to the base of the arrangement with glue as in photo
- Select three Mango Melody sequins from the Artistry Blooms Sequins and secure to the card front as in image
The card looks so lovely in Misty Moonlight and Very Vanilla. I always love anything Navy and White and this is close to that look with the Mango Melody to brighten things up. Not a colour combination that I would have otherwise put together but I am so very happy with how things turned out.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. You are appreciated!
Have a creative week!