Hello and welcome to my blog!
Today I have created an Anniversary card for friends. I have used the Always in my heart bundle to create a simple card. I have kept the colour palette simple and only accented the sentiment in gold to focus on the beautiful detail in the Floral Hearts Dies.
Always In My Heart Card
- Start with a Sahara Sand card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Sahara Sand card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3 cm
- On a piece of Sahara Sand card stock stamp the sentiment in Versamark, sprinkle with Gold Embossing Powder and heat set with the Heat Tool
- Dies cut with the coordinating banner die
- Use another piece od Sahara Sand card stock measuring 10.5cm x 13cm Die cut the heart
- Using the Subtle Embossing folder emboss the die cut central heart
- Glue the detailed heart surround to top of the 10cm x 14.3 cm piece of Sahara Sand
- Wrap a 12cm piece of the Fine Art Ribbon around the centre of the heart and secure at the back with Tear n' Tape
- Wrap a 12cm piece of the Gold Trim from the Forever Greenery Trim Pack on top of the Fine Art Ribbon and secure at the back using Tear n Tape. Glue this layer to the card base
- Pop the embossed heart up on dimensionals and secure to the top of the card front
- Pop the sentiment banner up on dimensionals and secure to the front of the heart
- ie the Gold Trim in a double bow and secure to the right hand side of the heart using a glue dot. I have let the ends of the Gold Trim unravel for a different effect as below