Hello and welcome to my blog post for the February Stampers Showcase Blog Hop! Many demonstrators from around the world get together to inspire you each month. This months theme is with thanks and gratitude. I love to have these cards on hand for when the time comes to thank someone. It is so lovely to receive a thank you card and I love giving them as much as receiving them. I am always so touched when someone opens one of my cards and is so appreciative of the time that I put into creating just for them.
Here is my card for this months hop. I have created it using the soon to be released Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper. This belongs to a new Collection called Butterfly Brilliance available from March 2 for customers. The Designer Series Paper is just so beautiful and I have cut the butterfly out of it using the coordinating Brilliant Wings Dies. Making the perfect centrepiece for this card.
- Start with a Bermuda Bay card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Bermuda Bay Card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm
- Cut a piece of the Bermuda Bay design in the Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper to measure 9.7cm x 14cm and glue this to the Bermuda Bay piece measuring 10cm x 14.3cm
- Die cut the label using the die from the Stitched So Sweetly Die in Basic White
- Die cut the Blue Butterfly from the Designer Series paper using the Butterfly Brilliance Die
- Tie two lengths of Linen Thread around the top third of the DSP layer and secure at the back using Tear n' Tape
- Using Dimensionals secure the Basic White Label to DSP layer at the top of the Linen Thread
- Secure the butterfly to the label using Dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment from the Kangaroo & Company stamp set in Versamark™ ink on Basic Black card stock. Sprinkle with White Stampin' Emboss Powder and set with the heat tool
- Use the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch to create a little tag. Secure this to the right hand side of the label with a Dimensionals
- Tie the Linen Thread in a double bow and secure to the top of the little tag using glue
- Arrange three of the Coastal Cabana sequins from the Artistry Blooms Sequins on the Bermuda Bay DSP layer
I hope you like my creation for this months hop. I enjoyed creating with it. It was my first creation with this beautiful new collection. I am sure that it will be a big hit with my class ladies and customers. We will be using it in all of my March classes so I am planning to get creating with it this week.
Here is a look at the inside of my card. So easy to decorate with left over DSP pieces!
It is so lovely to be part of this special group of demonstrators and friends. I am sure that you are keen to hop around all of the blog posts today.
Nest up on this hop is the lovely and very talented Wendy Lee!
Click on the next blog button to go to her post.
There are only a few days left of SALE a-bration! left now. It finishes on the 28 February. You don't want to miss out on the lovely items that are free with qualifying purchases.
Make sure you check out the gorgeous new Butterfly Brilliance Collection available from the 2nd March. You are going to love it too!
Many thanks for visiting my blog today! You are appreciated.