Welcome to my blog and the February Stamping Inkspirations Blog Hop. Every month a group of friends who love Stampin' Up!® from all over the world get together and create something to inspire you. Thanks again to my friend Angie McKenzie for organising this blog hop.
Today is Valentines Day in Australia and the perfect day for this Blog Hop
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Here is my "Love is in the air" card for this months challenge
I have used the very sweet Hot Dog stamp set from the new Mini Catalogue. It is such a fun stamp set and I really have been using it a lot for projects this year.
- Start with a Real Red card stock card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Real Red card stock to 10cm x 14.3cm as matt layer
- Cut the heart paper from the Snail Mail Designer Series Paper to measure 9.6cm x 13.9cm and glue this to the matt layer
- Tie the Real Red Double Stitched Satin Ribbon around the bottom third of the DSP layer and secure to the back using Tear n' Tape. Glue this to the card base
- Cut the heart out using the Floral Heart Dies in Blushing Bride card stock
- Stamp the Dachshund and the envelope in Memento™Tuxedo Black ink on Basic White card stock. Colour the Dachshund in using the Cinnamon Cider and Real Red Stampin' Blends. Fussy cut both images out using Paper Snips
- Pop the heart up on dimensionals and secure on top of the DSP layer using dimensionals
- Pop the Dachshund and envelope up on dimensionals and secure to the front of the heart as in photo of project
- Position three of the very sweet Resin Hearts in Real Red to the front of the card as shown in the image. One heart I placed on the little envelope
- I have not used a sentiment for my card but you could place one going over the ribbon and covering a small part of the blushing bride heart
I am really excited to see what the other Stamping Inspiration team members have some up for this "Love is in the air' themed blog hop. I am sure you are keen to keep hopping around too!
Up next is the very talented Jan Musselman
Click on the next button below to head to their blog post!
Then hop all the way around back to my post so you don't miss a thin!
There are so many participating in this fantastic Blog Hop.
You can visit each participants blog post by clicking on their name below.
Many thanks for visiting my blog.
I hope you are travelling well.
Look after yourself, your family and community!