Hello and welcome to my blog.
Today I have created this cute little Snail Mail card with the Designer Series Paper and a few embellishments from the Snail Mail Suite Collection.
Snail Mail Hello Card
Supplies and Instructions
- Start with a Basic White piece of card stock measuring 21cm x 14.9 cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Real Red card stock to measure 10 cm x 14.3 cm for a matt
- Cut a piece of the postage stamp Snail Mail Designer Series Paper to measure 9.7 cm x 14cm glue this to the Real Red layer and then both to the card base
- Cut a piece of the heart Snail Mail Designer Series Paper to measure 6 cm x 11.5 cm and banner the end. Cut a length of the Blushing Bride Snail Mail Twine and secure it twice around the top of the banner securing at the back with Tear n’ tape. Secure this layer to the card front towards the right hand side using glue. Tie another length of the Blushing Bride Twine in a double bow and secure to the twine wrapped around the top using a Glue Dot
- Die cut a scalloped circle from the Layering Circle Dies and a slightly smaller Stitched Shapes Dies circle in Basic White card stock. Glue the scalloped circle to the back of the stitched circle
- Die cut the snail with the gift on his back from the Snail Mail Designer Series Paper. Pop him up on dimensionals and apply to the front of the die cut circles.
- Fussy cut the hello word blurb from the Snail Mail Designer Series Paper and use dimensionals to secure it to the card front on the left hand side of the snail
- Secure three of the Resin Hearts in Real Red to the left hand side of the snail. I have been able to place them in the centre of the red postage squares which has created a fun look
This card was a lot of fun to make. You could do some prep cutting and take this with you on a trip to assemble later with minimal supplies. This bundle is a very versatile one that can be used for many occasions other than the obvious fun mail one. The more I create with it the more ideas I have.
Thank you for visiting today, you are appreciated.
Have a great week
Post a Comment