Hello and welcome to another fun Colour INKspiration Post and Challenge!
If you think that you would like to join or see more of the Colour INKspiration Challenges make sure that you head to our Facebook group, see link below. We would love to have you join us and create for some of the challenges!
It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.
The inspiration photo for this month is beautiful and something completely different. I really love the image and I can't wait to see everyones creations for this challenge.
I chose the beautiful All Things Fabulous stamp set for this challenge. I have not used it as much as I would have liked so far. The images and dies are very beautiful! This is perfect for any occasion for the lovely women in your life.
- Start with a Basic White Card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm
- Stamp the flowers in Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape and the buds in Balmy Blue on a piece of Basic White card stock. Die cut each piece out with the coordinating die including Basic White leaves
- Stamp the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss without stamping the fabulous sentiment on a piece of Basic White card stock. I used washi tape to prevent the inking of the word and took the washi tape off before stamping using the Stamparatus. Stamp fabulous in Versamark™. Sprinkle with gold embossing powder and set with heat tool. Cut it out using the smallest Stitched Rectangle Die
- Glue the 10cm x 14.3cm piece of Basic White to the card front using glue
- Glue the detailed piece to the Basic White layer as shown in image
- Using the gold twine from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo pack create a figure eight and secure to the top of the detailed die piece using Dimensionals
- Arrange the flowers, buds and leaves on top and secure with Dimensionals
- Use Dimensionals to secure the sentiment to the top of the flowers
Many thanks for visiting my blog today. You are appreciated!
Make sure that you head to the Colour INKspiration Facebook group for some amazing inspiration from the crew. They are sure to spark your creativity.