Hello and welcome to my blog post for Colour INKspiration #93!
I love creating for these challenges and would like to encourage you to join in the challenges. The inspiration photo below is sure to get you imagining what you could create with the colour palette.
It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.
Image chosen by Monica Formosa
Here is my project for this challenge using Sahara Sand, Granny Apple Green and Pacific Point. I have used the sweet Hot Dog stamp set for my card.
- Start with a Pacific Point card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White card stock to measure 10cmx 14.3cm
- Cut a piece of Pacific Point card stock to measure 10cm x 4cm. Stamp the bone in Pacific Point ink all over this piece in a random pattern and glue this layer to the Shimmery White card stock measuring 10cmx 14.3cm.
- Run a piece of Linen Thread around the centre of this Pacific Point layer twice and secure at the back with Tear n' Tape. Glue this layer to the card base
- Cut a piece of the Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper with the largest Stitched Circle Die
- Cut a circle from a piece of Granny Apple Green card stock using the Layering Circle Die just smaller than the DSP circle
- Cut a Stitched Circle from a piece of Shimmery White card stock
- Stamp the Dachshund on a piece of the Shimmery card stock in Sahara Sand. Colour with Sahara Sand ink and Water Painters. Allow to dry before fussy cutting it out
- Stamp the Hi sentiment and party hat in Granny Apple Green ink on Shimmery White card stock. Colour in the party hat using Stampin' Blends and fussy cut both images out
- Layer the three circled on top of each other with the DSP circle at the bottom and the Shimmery White at the top using glue
- Use dimensionals to pop the Dachshund up on the centre of the top circle. Then use dimensionals to position the party hat and the sentiment
- Tie another piece of the linen thread into a bow and secure using Glue Dots to the left hand side of the circles
Thanks for stopping by today - you are appreciated!
Have a creative week!