Welcome to my Colour INKspiration #78 blog post.
We have some gorgeous pink Doc Marten's to inspire our creativity this challenge.
One of our families friends had a baby girl recently and the challenge colours are perfect for this baby card! I l really love making baby cards and Fable Friends is such a sweet stamp set to use when creating baby cards
- Start with a Thick Whisper White Card base measuring 21cm x 14.9 cm scored and folded in half.
- Cit a piece of the Blushing Bride Designer Series Paper with the check pattern to measure 10cm x14.4cm. Glue this to the front of the card base.
- Using one of the Stitched So Sweetly Scalloped Rectangles to cut a label out of Whisper White card stock.
- Stamp the Bunny in Gray Granite Ink and colour the bunny in Gray Granite Stampin' Blends.
- Use a Blender Pan and the Blushing Bride ink to colour the Bunnies coat, ears and cheeks.
- Cut a small leftover strip of the Blushing Bride Check DSP and lay it across the bottom of the Scaplloped Rectangle. Adhere with glue.
- Wrap a length of White Seam Binding Ribbon over the top of the DSP and secure to the back with Tear and Tape. Tie another small piece of ribbon in a knot around the secured ribbon on the right hand side.
- Stamp the sentiment from Itty Bitty Greeting in Early Espresso ink on the bottom right of the Scalloped Rectangle.
- Fussy cut the Bunny with your paper snips and use dimensionals to pop her up on the lower left hand side of Scalloped Rectangle.
- Pop this rectangle up on the front of the Check Blushing Bride DSP using dimensionals.
- Select three of the clear flower sequins from the Peaceful Poppies Sequins and place them on the card front. I have used glue to adhere them.
Thank you so much for reading my blog post today! I hope you feel inspired to create something with this colour palette and join in the Colour INKspiration Challenges on Facebook.
Take care of yourself, your family, friends and community!