Hello and welcome to my post for Kylie's Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Team Blog Hop!
We are in the final month of the Annual Catalogue and I will miss the beautiful In Colours that are retiring. In Particular Lovely Lipstick. It has been such a vibrant colour that I really have enjoyed using. The ladies that come to my classes will vouch for that.
I have loved the Best dressed Designer Series Paper since it came out in the Mini Catalogue in January. Such a beautiful selection of feminine DSP. I have made this card with both of those products and j=have let this gorgeous DSP do all the work. I have the instructions for this very easy to make card below and have included how I decorated inside the card. A great way to use your DSP and would work with most sentiments and labels.
- Start with a Lovely Lipstick card base measuring 10.5cm x 29.8cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Lovely Lipstick card stock to measure 14.4cm x 10cm.
- Cut a piece of the floral DSP to 14.1cm x 9.7cm and glue to the Lovely Lipstick matt layer and then to the Lovely Lipstick card base.
- Stamp the sentiment from So Sentimental in Lovely Lipstick ink.
- Die cut this sentiment with the label from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- Cut three pieces of Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon to measure 12cm each. Colour this ribbon with the dark Lovely Lipstick Stampin' Blend.
- Lay two pieces of ribbon together across the top half of the DSP layer and adhere to the card base with Tear and Tape.
- Place dimensionals behind the sentiment and pop the sentiment uo on the top of the ribbon. Cut the edges of the ribbon so that they do not hang over the edge of the card.
- Cur a piece of Whisper White Card stock to measure 10cm x 14.4 cm.
- Cut a piece of the DSP to 10cm x 6cm and glue to the bottom of the Whisper White piece of card stock.
- Lay the last piece of ribbon over the top of the DSP and secure at the back with Tear and Tape.
- Adhere to the centre of the card with glue.
I hope you have enjoyed my quick and easy card for this months blog hop.
Make sure you purchase those retiring items before they are gone forever.
Hope you are enjoying being creative at the moment. It is always a good way to relax and unwind.
Really pretty card Leonie!ReplyDelete
So pretty. Thanks for sharingReplyDelete
Pretty card, Leonie! :)ReplyDelete
Lovely card, Leonie!ReplyDelete
This is a very pretty card, Leonie -- thank you so much for sharing!ReplyDelete
Such a cheerful looking card and a beautiful sentiment. Thank you Leonie for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Support Program this month.ReplyDelete
Thanks Leonie I will miss the paper too have loved working with them love your card thanks for sharing xReplyDelete
Beautiful card, Leonie!ReplyDelete
Such a pretty card Leonie!ReplyDelete