Hello and welcome to my blog post for the Colour INKspiration #79!
We have some beautiful colours for this challenge and it was fun creating my project with these colours! Check out the inspiration image below.
One of my favourite stamp sets of all time is Beautiful friendship. I decided to create my card with this stamp set as it is so easy to use and create simple and quick cards. I moved a few weeks ago and time to create has been limited. I have a lovely new space to create in and I am working on getting everything set up. I may even do a blog post about my craft room set up once it is all in place.
- I started with a Very Vanilla card base measuring 21cm x 14.9 cm scored and folded in half.
- I then cut another piece of Very Vanilla to measure 10cm x 14.4cm.
- I stamped the flower in Merry Merlot with Blackberry Bliss centres and the leaves in Pretty Peacock. I stamped off for the lighter leaf images.
- I then ran this through my Big Shot™ with the Subtle 3D embossing Folder. I love the look that this gives to the cardstock and the image. A vintage look.
- Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock and fussy cut it out.
- Run a piece of the Gold Twine from the Forever Greenery Combo Tri Pack around the floral image twice and secure at the back with Tear & Tape.
- Secure the Pretty Peacock Scallop linen Ribbon with Tear & Tape to both top and bottom of the floral image with a small amount of the Pretty Peacock lace detail showing.
- Secure this layer to the card base using Dimensionals.
- Use Dimensionals to pop the sentiment upon top of the gold twine.
- Place three of the Gilded Gems to the areas around your floral image!
I hope you have enjoyed reading about how this card came together. The floral image in this stamp set is stunning and you could stamp the images on a card base and the sentiment to the side to make it much simpler or if you don't have the ribbons and gems. I love this stamp set so much that I won't be parting with it ever.
I hope that you are getting on okay as we all come out of the Covid situation. I know all countries are up to different stages at the moment depending on their unique situation. Please take good care and thanks for stopping by to read my blog post. You are appreciated!