Hello and welcome to my blog post for the Social Stamping Blog Host!
"Sunshine" is the theme for this week!
Such a wonderful theme to be creating for with the current situation the world finds itself in.
Stampin' Up!™ have released the Share Sunshine pdf download. It is a digital stamp set of light hearted and thoughtful sentiments and images for you to use to create with at this time. You purchase it and then download and print on Stampin' Up! ™card stock and use your trimmer, punches and dies to cut out the images. There is a link to this PDF at the bottom of my post.
For my card you can see that I have used one of the sentiments for my card for a friend. I have also used the beautiful Healing Hugs stamp set for my floral image. I have stamped my rose in Daffodil Delight as yellow is the perfect sunshine colour!
- Start with a Thick Whisper White card base measuring 21cm x 14.8cm scored an folded in half.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm. Use the Coastal Weave Embossing folder to create the beautiful background layer.
- Stamp the floral images on a piece of whisper White card stock. Stamp the Rose in Daffodil Delight and the leaves in Garden Green. Fussy cut these images with your paper snips.
- Print out the Share Sunshine pdf and using the label die from the Painted Labels Dies cut out the black sentiment.
- Lay the Polka Dot Tuille across the front of the Coastal Weave layer and secure with glue dots on the back Glue this layer to the card base.
- Place then secure the sentiment layer on the Coastal Weave layer using dimensionals.
- Arrange the Rose and Leaves to the left of the sentiment and secure with dimensionals.
- Place three Clear Epoxy Droplets around the sentiment.
Make sure you head over to The lovely Jo Weeden’s Blog Post by clicking on the next button below!
You can also check out the list of all the participating people here on Kelly Kent's post.
Here is an image of the Sharing Sunshine PDF Download that is available to be purchased. The colours coordinate with Stampin' Up!™ colours. They are a lot of fun.
As part of Stampin' Up!'s ™ Making a Difference program, 100% of the Share Sunshine PDF Download proceeds go to the World Health Organisation's COVID - Solidarity Response Fund and the United Way Worldwide COVID-19 Community Response and Recovery Fund.
This is a fantastic way that you can make a difference!
The download is charged in US dollars. I paid AU$24. It is charged in your currency based on the current exchange rates.
I can't wait to make some more cards with these fun images and sentiments.
You can get your download here!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog post today. I do appreciate it!
Take care of yourself, your family and your community!
I love this Leonie!ReplyDelete
Love the white embossed background with the pop of colour.ReplyDelete
Just beautiful that yellow rose, screams Sunshine....nailed it :)ReplyDelete
Such a pretty, rose, Leonie and it pops so beautifully against your lovely background too. Love the clean and crisp look of this design. xxReplyDelete
Nice way to incorporate a COVID-19 message with a beautiful card.ReplyDelete
So love the rose in Daffodil Delight! It's looks stunning. Gorgeous gorgeous card.ReplyDelete
A very elegant card Leonie, I love how you have used the flower and leaves to make the card popReplyDelete
Oh I love this card! So elegant and cheery! I like how you used the Sharing Sunshine PDF.ReplyDelete
Can I confess that I totally missed that sentiment in the digital download!! What a beautiful card using it! Kelly xReplyDelete
Great card Leonie - I LOVE that white on white texture. I still need to get that embossing folder!ReplyDelete