Hello and welcome to my blog post for Colour INKspiration #77!
Another gorgeous inspiration photo to inspire all of us. Wouldn't it be the most amazing thing to lie in a field of tulips looking up to a perfectly blue sky!
I chose this colour palette to create a card for Mothers Day.
They are soft, beautiful and calming colours that work perfectly together.
- Start with a Soft Sea Foam card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half.
- Cut a piece of Garden Green Card stock to measure 10cm x 14.4cm for your matt layer.
- Cut a piece of Soft Sea Foam card stock to measure 10cm x 14.4cm and use the Scripty 3D Embossing folder to create another matt layer. You will need to cut this down to measure 9.7cm 14.1cm after you have embossed it.Glue to the Garden Green Matt layer.
- Cut a Stitched Nested Label in Very Vanilla Card Stock. Stamp the sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings in Garden Green Inkon the bottom right hand side of the Stitched Nested Label.
- Cut two of the background sprays from the Frosted Bouquet Dies out of Soft Sea Foam card stock.
- Stamp all the images on Very Vanilla card stock. I have used Old Olive for the leaves and stems and Seaside Spray for the flowers. I used the Stampartus to stamp the images that have two colours in them.
- Arrange the flowers and background spays on the Stitched Nested Label and secure with dimensionals and glue dots. You can choose what to pop up yourself.
- Cut a piece of the Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding ribbon to measure 25cm Colour with the Dark Soft Sea Foam Stampin' Blend. Cut 12cm off and wrap this around the Scripty layer and secure at the back with tear and tape. With the remaining ribbon tie a bow on the right hand side. Glue this layer to the card base.
- Pop the Stitched Label layer up on the card front using dimensionals.
Thank you for visiting my blog today.
You are greatly appreciated!
Take care of yourself, your family, friends and community!