Hello and welcome to the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop for October. This month the crew have some amazing Autumn and Halloween projects to share with you. I have chosen to make an Autumn card using an Autumn colour palette.
- Start with a Cajun Craze card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Cajun Craze card stock to measure 9.5cm x 13.8cm. Run this piece through the Cut & Emboss machine with the Fern 3D Embossing Folder then adhere to the card front using DImensionals
- From Crumb Cake card stock cut the decorative label from the Seasonal Labels Dies and a 4cm circle. Cut a 4.8cm circle in the Gold Foil.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Crumb Cake circle in Early Espresso ink and Glue to the Gold Circle. Then use Dimensionals to adhere to the label and set aside
- On Very Vanilla card stock stamp 2 each of the different leaves in Old Olive, Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze ink. Die cut using the coordinating dies to cut out
- Arrange three of the stamped die cut pieces on the top of where the sentiment layer will go and three at the bottom of where it will go. Secure with Glue Dots™
- Cut a 30cm length of the Gold and Vanilla Ribbon and lay it under where the sentiment layers will go and secure with Glue Dots™ then secure the sentiment label with Dimensionals over the top
- Using a Glue Dot™secure the Open Leaf trinket to the top left of the sentiment layer
Please click the link below to go to the next blog post for more wonderful inspiration!!
Thanks for visiting.