Hello and welcome to the Colour INKspiration #132 Challenge.
Twice a month the crew get together to create to a colour palette inspired by an image chosen by a crew team member. This months image below was chosen by lovely crew member Cathy Pinchbeck What a gorgeous image! I certainly would like to holiday there.
- Start with a Starry Sky card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another oi\piece of Starry Sky card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm. Stamp the stars from the Trees for Sale stamp set around the edge in Starry Sky ink. You can use the stars from the Snowman Magic stamp set also. Then glue this to the card front
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 9cm x 12.2cm. Run this through the Cut & Emboss Machine with the large framed rectangle die foe the frame
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 8.7cm x 11.9cm. Use your Blending Brush and Tahitian Tide ink to create a soft blu background
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 8.7cm x 5cm. Use your paper snips to cut out a curved edge for the tree and snowman to sit on. Glue this to the base of the Tahitian Tide background layer
- Die cut the tree out of Old Olive card stock and glue it to the left hand side at the top of the Basic White curved layer
- Stamp the Snowman in Memento™ Tuxedo Black ink. Stamp the eyes, nose and lips on his face using the same Memento™ Tuxedo Black ink. Use the coordinating Die to cut him out
- Stamp the hat and scarf in Orchid Oasis on a piece of Basic White card stock. Use the coordinating Dies to cut them out. Glue them to your snowman
- Die cut the twigs for arms from a piece of Basic Black card stock. Glue them to your snowman
- Adhere the snowman to the left hand side in front of the tree using Dimensionals
- Using one of the three stars only, stamp the stars one at a time in Starry Sky ink on the right top of the scene
- Cut a window sheet to measure 8.7cm x 11.9cm and adhere to the back of the frame using Tear n' Tape
- Place foam adhesive strip all the way around the outside of the frame on the back side
- Place some white and silver sequins form the For Everything Fancy Sequins in the centre of the background layer, pull off the backing layer of the foam adhesive strips and adhere to the background layer
- Glue the shaker to the front of the card
- on a piece of Starry Sky card stock measuring 0.8cm x 9cm stamp the sentiment in Versamark™ ink, sprinkle with white embossing powder and set with the heat tool. Use Tear n' Tape to adhere this to the base of the shaker.