Hello and welcome to the Colour INKspiration #133 Challenge.
Twice a month the crew get together to create to a colour palette inspired by an image chosen by a crew member. I chose this months image. Such a beautiful colourful image of a stunning bird!
The crew would love you to join us for one of the challenges! It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with
these gorgeous colours.
Here is my card! I enjoyed colouring the image with ink and Water Painters on Shimmery White card stock.
- Start with a Coastal Cabana card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Coastal Cabana to measure 10cm x 14.3cm
- Cut another piece of Coastal Cabana to measure 9.7cm x cm x 14cm. Run this through you Cut & Emboss Machine with the Pretty Flowers Embossing folder and then glue to the other matt layer
- Tie a 12cm piece of the Whisper White seam binding ribbon around the centre securing with Tear n' Tape on the back. Adhere these layers to the card base using glue
- Using Basic White card stock die cut the 11cm x 8cm scalloped rectangle. Adhere to the card front using Dimensionals
- Stamp the floral image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Shimmery White card stock. Die cut the image out using the coordinating die. Then colour the flowers and leaves using the colour palette and a Water Painter. Allow to dry
- Pop the floral piece up on Dimensionals and secure to the front of the scallop rectangle layer
- Tie a 12cm length of the Whisper White seam binding ribbon in a bow on the right hand side of the floral image and secure to the ribbon running across using a Glue Dot™
- Stamp the Sentiment in Versamark™ ink on a piece of Basic Black card stock . Sprinkle while white embossing powder and set with the heat tool. Use trimmer and snips to shape and banner at each end. Adhere to the top of the floral coloured image using glue
- Place three of the Matte Black Dots around the floral image
Post a Comment