Hello and welcome to the Colour INKspiration #131 Challenge.
Twice a month the crew get together to create to a colour palette inspired by an image chosen by a crew team member. This months image below was chosen by lovely crew member Bronwyn Eastley. What a beautiful image!
- Start with a Sweet Sorbet card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Sweet Sorbet card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm
- Cut a piece of the striped Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper to measure 9.7cm x 14cm and glue this to the 10cm x 14.3cm piece of card stock then glue those pieces to the card front
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 7cm x 9.9cm
- Cut a piece of Sweet Sorbet card stock to measure 7.3cm x 10.2cm
- Randomly stamp the images from the Christmas Season stamp set in the four challenge colours on the piece of Basic White card stock. Glue this layer to the 7.3cm x 10.2cm piece of card stock. then pop that layer up on Dimensionals on the bottom right hand side of card
- Cut a 1.6cm x 7.8cm piece of Early Espresso card stock. Stamp the sentiment on this piece in Versamark™ ink. Sprinkle with White embossing Powder and set with the Heat Tool
- Cut a 20cm length of the Gold Simply Elegant Trim. Tie it in a bow and secure with a Glue Dot™ to the centre of the back of sentiment layer
- Secure the sentiment layer with Dimensionals to the bottom of the stamped layer
- Adhere three of the frosty white sequins from the For Everything Fancy Sequins to the stamped layer. These are in each of the three containers of sequins.