Hello and welcome to this months Stamping Inkspirations Blog Hop!
This month the crew are using a sketch challenge to create our card. I enjoy a sketch challenge and find them a great place to start when I am not sure where to start. Most stamp sets can be worked into the projects. See our Sketch below for this challenge.
I love the Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper and felt it went well with the Merriest Moments Bundle. This was the perfect opportunity to create a card with both of these beautiful products. I wanted to create a country style christmas card.
- Start with a Sahara Sand card base measuring 21cm x 14.3cm scored and folded in half
- Cut the green striped Designer series paper to measure 10cm x 14.3cm. Glue to the card front
- Cut the detailed designer series paper into 2 pieces measuring 10cm x 5cm tearing along one of the 10cm sides of both pieces. Glue this to the left and right side of the DSP already glued to the card front
- Cut 2 circles in Sahara Sand card stock from the Layering Circles Dies. Pop the larger one below the smaller and secure together with a Dimensional. Glue this to the right hand side of the card as in sketch
- Stamp the holly leaves on a piece of Sahara Sand card stock in Old Olive ink and the berries in Cherry Cobbler ink. Die cut using the coordinating dies
- Stamp the sentiment in Old Olive ink on a piece of Sahara Sand card stock measuring 8cm x 1.5cm and banner the ends
- Use glue to adhere the leaves and Dimensionals to adhere the berries to the centre of the layerincircle piece
- Secure the sentiment to the left of the berries using Dimensionals
Upnext on our Blog Hop is the very lovely and talented Chris Smith
Click on the link below to head to her blog post
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you will create using this wonderful sketch.
Have a great week!