Hello and welcome to the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop for April!
This month the crew have been busy creating with the beautiful 2022 In Colours. I love the vibrancy of the new In Colours and they have some wonderful names.
I have created my card with the new Happiness Abounds Bundle. I love the beautiful outlined blooms. I have teamed the stamp set with some Tahitian Tide Designer Series Paper from the In Colour 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper.
- Start with a Starry Sky card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of the Orchid Oasis card stock to measure 10.3cm x 14.6cm and glue this to the card front
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm. Run this through the Cut & Emboss Machine with the Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder. Glue this to the card front
- Die cut a stitched Circle from the Tahitian Tide DSP with a circle from the Stylish Shaped Dies. Adhere to the card front using Dimensionals
- On a piece of Basic White card stock use a Blending Brush and Sweet Sorbet ink to colour the card stock. Stamp the rose in Sweet Sorbet ink and Die Cut with the coordinating Die
- On a piece of Basic White card stock use a Blending Brush and Parakeet Party ink to colour the card stock. Stamp two leaves in Parakeet Party ink and Die Cut with the coordinating Die
- Arrange the rose and leaves on the right hand side of the stitched circle and adhere with glue and Dimensionals
- Tie a 15cm length of the Tahitian Tide Metallic Woven Ribbon in a double bow. Adhere to the right hand side of the stitched circle on top of the rose using a glue dot
- Stamp the sentiment in Starry Sky ink on a 1cm x 10cm length of Basic White card stock. Trim with Paper Trimmer. Adhere to the front of the card on the top of the rose and rincon using Dimensionals
Click on the links below to hop around and visit everyone for some amazing In Colour inspiration!
Thank you for stopping by today!