Welcome to the Stamping Inkspirations Blog Hop for February!
The crew is excited to share our projects we have created with some gorgeous colours.
This image is so sweet and the colours we could use are Blushing Bride, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, Bumblebee and Garden Green. I love this colour combination and have used all the colours with Basic White. The colours can be bold or soft. I have created my card with softer stamped off versions of each colour. I am in love with the sentiment colour of Polished Pink applied to Basic White card stock using a Blending Brush. A gorgeous rose colour emerged.
Here is my card using All Things Fabulous Bundle, Amazing Thanks Dies and the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder.
- Start with a Basic White card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut two piece of Basic crd stock one 10.2cm x 14.5cm and the other 10cm x 14.3cm
- Run the smaller piece through the Cut & Emboss machine with the Pretty Flowers embossing folder. Glue this to the larger matte layer and then pop it all up on the card front using Dimensionals
- Die cut a layering circle and a layering scallop circle and glue together and pop up on the card front using Dimensionals
- Stamp the floral images on Basic White card stock as below
- Large flower base - stamped off Blushing Bride
- Large flower centres - Stamped off Polished Pink for second layer then Polished Pink for centre
- Fresh Freesia Flower Base - stamped off Fresh Freesia
- Fresh Freesia centres are both stamped in Fresh Freesia
- Leaves in Stamped off Garden Green
- Small sprigs in Stamped off Bumblebee and Stamped off Garden Green
- Die cut all stamped elements and arrange on the left hand side of layering circles adhering with Dimensionals and glue
- Cut a 15cm length of Polished Pink Open weave ribbon. Make a bow and then cut the ribbon in half before adhering to the bottom of the flowers using Glue Dots
- Use a Blending Brush to colour a piece of Basic White card stock with Polished Pink ink. Die cut the word Thanks
- Die cut the outline word, thanks, in White Vellum. Glue this too the Polished Pink word thanks. Pop this up on Mini Dimensionals and adhere to the right hand side of the floral layering circle
I really love how this card turned out. I love the softer colours and the discovery of a rose colour was both surprising and satisfying
Up next on our blog hop is the amazing Aurėlie Fabre.
Make sure you click on the next blog button below to keep hopping.
Angie McKenzie ● Leonie Stuart ● Aurélie Fabre
Rachael Merrick ● Jan Musselman ● Jo Blackman
Karen Egan ● Mo Rootes ● Robbie Susan Chandler
Danielle Kassing ● Gez Carpenter ● Ann Krucek
Annette Ball ● Susan Webster ● Karen Henderson
Elaine de Montmorency ● Chris Smith ● Tricia Butts
Teri West ● Linda Moore ● Marieke Bart
Vickie Littlewood ● Jill Chapman ● Susan Simpson
Have a wonderful week and keep stamping!
I love the result that you got from stamping off your images. The colors are much softer. Feels like Spring!ReplyDelete
Such a pretty card Leonie, the colours work so well with your design xxReplyDelete
Beautiful work on your project.ReplyDelete
Such a beautiful card!ReplyDelete
A very pretty card, love the embossed background.ReplyDelete
Very pretty card xReplyDelete
Such an elegant card, Leonie! I love it. Thanks for the inspiration!💕ReplyDelete
I love everything about this Leonie! These colors are so beautiful on your white on white design.ReplyDelete
Such a pretty card Leonie xReplyDelete
Lovely, elegant card!ReplyDelete
Simply beautiful card design. Love how pretty the flowers look against the texture of the background.ReplyDelete
Absolutely beautiful, Leonie! I just love your creation. D xReplyDelete
lovely card ! xxReplyDelete
Beautiful card! Pretty in pink!ReplyDelete
Very Pretty! Love he soft flowers against the textured white background!ReplyDelete
Gorgeous card! I love your beautifully colored flowers paired with that embossed background.ReplyDelete
Gorgeous card - the flowers are so delicate.ReplyDelete
Such a beautiful pretty card, thanks for sharing xReplyDelete