I am joining in the fun with the Inspire.Create.Stamping Crew for their colour challenge today. The colours are perfect for masculine cards. I have the Driving By Sale a-bration! stamp set and thought it would work perfectly with the challenge colours. This is my first time playing along with the Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges.
- Start with a Sahara Sand card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Sahara Sand to measure 10.3cm x 14.6cm
- Cut another piece of Sahara Sand card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm and run this through your Cut & EmbossMachine with the Evergreen Forest 3D embossing folder. glue this to the matt layer and then the card front and set aside to dry
- Die cut a Basic White circle the third largest circle from the layering Circles Dies
- On a piece of Basic white card stock stamp the car in Memento™ Tuxedo Black ink and colour using Stampin' Blends, Basic Black and Sahara Sand Stampin' Write Markers. Then fussy cut and adhere to the top of the white circle using Dimensionals
- Use Dimensionals to adhere the card layers to the card front
- On a small 1.5cm strip of Basic Black card stock stamp the sentiment in Versamark™ ink, sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and set with the heat tool. Banner the ends and adhere to the base of th car using Dimensionals