Hello and welcome to Colour INKspiration #115. I cannot believe we are in February already.
This challenge we have a beautiful image chosen by lovely crew member Monica Formosa.
This lovely image to remind me of of travelling. Something I hope to return to. We had plans to travel in 2020 and they are still plans that I hope to come to fruition in the near future.
I have received the Flowing Flowers in a recent order and have been keen to ink them up. This was a great opportunity to use this stamp set and the new Hive 3D embossing folder.
- Start with a Basic White Piece of card stock measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm. Run this through your Cut & Emboss Machine with the Hive 3D embossing folder. Glue this to the card base and roll the two corners
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10cm x 5.5 cm. Stamp the floral image with the leaves in Gray Granite ink in the right hand side of the card stock. Stamp the sentiment in Cajun Craze ink on the bottom right
- On another piece of Basic White card stock stamp the floral image in So Saffron ink and fussy cut this image
- Using the Scallop Edge Die from the Penned Flowers Dies create two 10cm borders using Bumblebee card stock Glue these to the top and bottom of the stamped piece along both 10cm sides. Glue this to the card front
- Use Dimensionals to pop the flower up on the right hand side of the card
- Cut two 10cm lengths of the Bumblebee Gingham ribbon and create two loops in each and adhere to the underside of the flower using Glue Dots
- Adhere three Pearl Basic Jewels around the stamped image
Many thanks for stopping by my post today. You are appreciated.
If you are interested in the current catalogues please get in touch with me and I will get them to you.
Have a great week!