Welcome to another Colour INKspiration challenge!
The crew would love you to join us for one of the challenges! It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.
This challenges inspiration photo was chosen by my friend and crew member Liz Gross. Such a sweet image! Lovely colours to work with too!
- Start with a Shaded Spruce card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Shaded Spruce to measure 13.3cm x 8.9cm for a matt layer
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 8.7cm x 8.7cm and run this through your Cut & Emboss Machine with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. Glue this to the Shaded Spruce matt layer
- Pop the embossed and Shaded Spruce layer up on Dimensionals and adhere to the card front
- Cut a 11cm length of the Pale Papaya and white woven ribbon, angle the ends and use glue dots to adhere tot he bottom third of the embossed Basic White layer. Allow it to go over the edge of the Basic White layer
- On a piece of Basic White card stock stamp the floral image in Memento™ Tuxedo Black ink. Colour the image with the Stampin' Blends. I have used the Dark Shaded Spruce for the holly leaves and the light Shaded Spruce for the foliage and Cajun Craze Stampin' Blends for the berries. I have used both Cajun Craze and Pale Papaya Stampin' Blends to colour the Poinsettia petals. Die cut this out with the coordinating die and pop up on Dimensionals and adhere to the lower third of the card front
- On a piece of Basic Black piece of card stock measuring 8.5cm x 1.3cm stamp the sentiment on Versamark™ink, sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and set with the Heat Tool. Banner the sentiment layer at the end and secure to the card front above the ribbon layer using Dimensionals
- Place five of the Shaded Spruce Rhinestones around the floral layer on the embossed layer
Thank you so much for visiting my blog post today. I hope you are able to play along with us or get inspiration from our FaceBook page too!
Have a great week!