Hello and welcome to another fun colour INKspiration Challenge! The crew have been busy creating for this challenge. You can see everyones project here on our Challenge Facebook Page. We would love you to join in on a challenge too.
This challenges inspiration image was chosen by crew member Lou Kitzelman. Such a beautiful image!
I have used the Gorgeous Leaves Bundle for my project this challenge. I needed to add some masculine cards to my stash and this was such a great colour combination.
- Start with a Pool Party card base measuring 14.9cm x 21cm scored and folded in half
- Cut an Early Espresso matt layer measure 14.5cm x 10.2cm
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock to measure 14.3cm x 10cm
- On the bottom left of the Very Vanilla piece of card stock stamp the background wood image in stamped off Pool Party Ink
- Die cut the sprig of wood in Early Espresso card stock. The maple leaf in Cinnamon Cider card stock. Then the narrow leaf in Crushed curry card stock
- Stamp the thin leaf in Crushed Curry ink and the small leaf in Cinnamon Cider ink on Very Vanilla card stock. Then die cut with the coordinating die. Use wink of stella on both leaves and dry before going forward
- Arrange the three die cut pieces of card stock and adhere to the card base on top of the wood image using glue dots
- Arrange both stamped and die cut leaves on top of the others and secure with dimensionals
- Arrange your linen thread in two loops and secure with a glue dot
- Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso Ink and create a label with a bannered end. Secure to the card front using Dimensionals
- Spritz the front of the card with Wink of Stella of you want it to sparkle!
Thank you for visiting my blog post today.
Have a creative week!