Hello and welcome to my blog post for the Stamping Inkspirations Blog Hop!
This month the crew have been creating to for the Harvest Time theme. I love harvest themed cards. They have lovely warm colours and often nature themed images and elements.
For this theme I have created using the beautiful Nature's Harvest Bundle. The images and die cuts from the Nature's Harvest Suite are simply stunning and so versatile. Here is my project.
- Start with a Cinnamon Cider card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Cinnamon Cider to measure 10cm x 14.3cm and stamp the flower with stem three to four times on the card stock in Early Espresso ink. Make sure that the stems reach or go off the card stock and are all in a portrait position
- Use your scissors to rough the edges of the stamped layer and glue to the card base
- Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso ink on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock the die cut with the coordinating die
- Die cut the branch in Early Espresso card stock
- Die cut the wheat in Sahara Sand card stock the use your Early Espresso and Cinnamon Cider Stampin' Write Markers to splash some ink on the top of the wheat
- Adhere the branch and the Wheat to the left hand side of the card front with glue
- Tear a thin strip of the Cork Specialty Paper to measure 10cm x 2cm Adhere to the bottom third of the card front using glue dots
- Cut a piece of the Early Espresso Faux Sued Trim to measure 10cm. Cut the end on an angle and adhere to the card front above the cork paper
- Pop the sentiment layer up on Dimensionals and adhere to the card front above the Faux Suede Trim
Make sure you continue on the blog hop. The team have some wonderful projects for this months theme.
Up next on our hop is the very talented Tricia Butts.
Click on the next button below to head to their blog post!
Thank you so much for visiting my post today. You are appreciated.
Have a crafty day!