Hello and welcome to the Colour INKspiration Challenge #111!
The crew would love you to join us for one of the challenges! It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.
This challenges inspiration image was chosen by the lovely crew member Nicole Wilson. I love the neutral colour palette and couldn't wait to create with the colours.
Here is my hello card using the beautiful colour palette!
I am going to share a tip to make your White Embossed sentiments look more Very Vanilla!
- Start with a Crumb Cake card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Evening Evergreen card stock to measure 9.2cm x 13.7cm
- Cut a piece of Soft Succulent card stock to measure 13.3cm x 9cm. Glue to the 9.2cm x 13.7cm piece of Evening Evergreen card stock
- Cut a 11cm length of the Evening Evergreen Chevron Weave Ribbon and tie around the layers above in the centre. Secure to the back using glue dots. Cut a 11cm length of Linen Thread and secure this to the centre of the Evening Evergreen Chevron Weave Ribbon, securing to the back with a glue dot. Tie another length of Linen thread in a bow and secure to the right hand side of the card. Secure this to the linen thread on the right hand side
- Cut a piece of Evening Evergreen card stock to measure 7.4cm x 10.2cm
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock to measure 10cm x 7.2cm. Stamp the floral image in Soft Succulent ink in the top left and bottom right corners. Glue to the 7.4cm x 10.2cm piece of evening Evergreen card stock. Glue this layer to the Evening Evergreen card stock measuring 7.4cm x 10.2cm. Pop this layer up on Dimensionals and adhere to the card front
- Stamp the sentiment on a piece of Evening Evergreen card stock using Versamark™ink, sprinkle with White embossing Powder and set with the Heat Tool. Use the Ivory Stampin' Blend to colour over the White Embossing to make it more Very Vanilla than stark white. Die cut using the die from the Tasteful Labels Dies or use paper snips to create a banner. Secure the sentiment to the top right hand side of the floral layer using Dimensionals
Many thanks for stopping by today. You are appreciated!
Have a wonderful week.
Post a Comment