Welcome to another fun Around the World on Wednesdays Blog Post.
Each month this wonderful group brings you gorgeous projects to help spark your creativity. The participants live all over the world and love to get together each month for this fun blog hop.
This month the team have been busy creating for the 10 in 30! blog hop. What that means is we made ten cards in 30 minutes. I was so excited to create for this challenge as I have never done this before.
I set about this challenge thinking about what would make this fun and doable. I settled on the Sweet Ice Cream Bundle as it would be easy to repeat. the trick is to line up your stamped images so that the punch lines up easily. There are instructions and a photo below on how to do this.
Here are my completed 10 cards all completed in 30 minutes!
- Start with 10 of the small memories and more cards and envelopes
- On a piece of Basic White card stock stamp 10 cones in Crumb Cake as in image below for ease of punching. Then stamp the cross hatch in Soft Suede ink
- On a piece of Basic White card stock stamp 5 of the ice creams in Blushing Bride and the other 5 in So Saffron as in image below. Stamping them in a row like this makes it very easy to punch out
- Punch all stamped images out
- Cut ten squares measuring 6.3cm x 6.3cm (2 1/2" x 2 1/2") out of the So Saffron piece of Hand Penned Designer Series Paper and glue to the front of the card bases
- Use Dimensionals to pop up both the cone and the ice cream on the front of each card
- You may even have time to stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set in the card centre. These cards are perfect Birthday cards to go with a gift. Everyone loves an Ice Cream.You can also use the Perfectly Plaid stamp set and Pine Tree Punch with DSP of your choice to make sweet Christmas cards with this layout, see images of stamp set and punch below. Or any other supplies you have on hand. The supplies required for the Ice Cream cards are listed at the bottom of this post.
Make sure that you click on the next button below to head to the very talented Rochelle Laird-Smith’s blog post. She will have something amazing for you to create ten of in thirty minutes!
Ooooh, I love your icecream cards Leonie! xxxReplyDelete
Simple and efficient !ReplyDelete
Wow, Leonie! I love your take on this challenge. You really nailed it in terms of an easily replicable card within the time limit. And they're adorable as well!ReplyDelete
Love how you used the Memories & More card bases and envelopes! Brilliant time saver! Such cheerful and fun cards to quickly reproduce. Thanks for the inspiration and for hopping with us! xReplyDelete