Welcome to the Fall/Autumn/ Halloween Stampers Showcase Blog Hop!
For this months theme I have made an Autumn inspired card using the Gorgeous Leaves bundle. The dies from this bundle are so lovely,
- Start with a Cajun Craze card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake to measure 13.1cm x 8.7cm
- Cut a piece of the Crumb Cake Harvest meadow DSP to measure 12.4cm x 8cm. Glue this to the Crumb Cake piece
- Use Dimensionals to pop the DSP and Crumb Cake layer up on the card front
- Die cut the Maple Leaf in Cajun Craze card stock and the branch in Crumb Cake card stock
- Stamp the sentiment from the Nature's Harvest stamp set in Cajun Craze ink on Crumb Cake card stock then die cut it with the dies form Tasteful Labels Dies
- Cut an 11cm length of Fine Art Ribbon and secure this to the card front using glue dots
- Pop the Sentiment up on dimensionals and adhere on the top of the ribbon
- Secure the Branch and then the Maple Leaf to the left of the sentiment using glue
I cannot wait to see what creations the other team members have created for this months challenge. Make sure you continue on the blog hop by clicking on the next button.
Up next we have my talented friend Dana Sullivan. Dana has something amazing to share with us.
Click on the next button below to go to her post
Many thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you are going well!
Very nice. I like the contrast of the crumb cake & Cajun craze.ReplyDelete
Pretty card Leonie, love those delicate leaves xReplyDelete
Pretty card Leonie. Love the sentiment!ReplyDelete
Such a pretty card! Love the way you matched the colours, the leave and the DSP!ReplyDelete
I also love the use of Cajun Craze with this delicate patterned paper. LxReplyDelete
Beautiful fall card!ReplyDelete
Very pretty! I'm loving the Nature's Harvest fall cards! Love it!ReplyDelete