Hello and welcome to another Stampers Showcase Blog Hop!
The crew are from all around the world and we love to create monthly with a theme to inspire you! This months theme is Black and White!
You will want to make your way through the whole blog hop to see all the amazing Black and White projects we have to share with you this month.
I chose the Timeless Tropical stamp set for my project today. It is one of my favourite stamp sets and perfect for this challenge.
- Start with a Basic White vcard base measuring 10.5cm x 29.7cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm
- Cut a piece of the Pattern PartyDesigner Series Paper to measure 9.6cm x 13.9cm
- Glue the DSP layer to the 10cm x 14.3cm Basic White mat layer
- Run two strands of Black twine around the bottom third of the DSP layer and secure at the back using Tear n Tape. Glue this layer to the card base
- Stamp the trees in Memento™ Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of Basic White card stock and die cut using the In the Tropics dies
- Cut two circles Basic White card stock using the Layering Dies and glue them together
- Pop the trees up on dimensionals and secure to the top of the circle shapes with the smallest circle on top. Secure this to the card front using dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment from the Timeless Tropical stamp set in Versamark™ ink on Basic Black card stock then sprinkle White Embossing Powder over the top and set with the Heat Tool. Die cut with the Messages Die. Use dimensionals to secure to the bottom right hand side of the palm trees
- Place three Matt Black dots on the DSP around the palm trees
Make sure that you head over to Stacey Marsh's blog now by clicking the next blog button below. She will have something wonderful to show you for this months theme!
Many thanks for visiting my blog today!
Have a great week