Hello and a huge welcome to the
100th Colour INKspiration Challenge!
I am so excited to be part of this amazing crew for this fantastic achievement.
Colour INKspiration was founded by Bronwyn Eastley in 2017. She put together a crew of 25. We still have 8 original members on the Colour INKspiration Crew and our first challenge, CI#01, was on January 11, 2017. So the Challenges have been going for over four years now.
Well.... we have a beautiful inspiration image for this 100th Challenge with some of my favourite colours to create with. What a stunning image! The image was chosen by Bronwyn Eastley and the picture credit belongs to Bridestowe Lavender Farm in Tasmania.
I have used the fun Puffin Party stamp set to help celebrate the 100th Challenge. It is such a sweet and fun stamp set to create with. I have used some products that are in the Mini Catalogue that ends on the 30th June. Please see bottom of post for all products used for my project.
- Start with a Bermuda Bay card base measuring 21cm x 14.9 cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Bermuda Bay card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm for a matt layer
- Cut a piece of the Bermuda Bay Snail Mail Designer Series Paper to measure 9.7cm x 14.6cm and glue this to the Bermuda Bay Matt layer
- Die cut a Circle and Scalloped Circle from the layering Circle Dies in Basic White card stock. Glue them together
- Stamp the puffin and cake in Memento™Tuxedo Black Ink on Basic White card stock. Cut using the Bermuda Bay and Magenta Madness Stampin Blends and Gorgeous Grape Stampin' Write Marker. Fussy cut both images out and using Dimensionals adhere to the top of the scalloped/circle layer
- Run two strands of White Twine around the upper third of the DSP layer and secure at the back with tape then glue the layers to the card base
- Adhere the scallop circle layer to the upper centre of the card with Dimensionals
- On a scrap piece of Bermuda Bay card stock stamp the sentiment in Versamark™ink, sprinkle with White embossing powder and set with the heat tool. Cut close to the sentiment using your trimmer and banner at the end as above. Secure to the bottom of the scallop circle layer on the left hand side using Dimensionals.
- Finish the card off by adhering three of the white resin hearts
This was such a fun colour palette to use and one of my all time favourites.
Make sure that you check out the crews posts on our Facebook page here and also join us if you feel inclined by playing along. We would love you to upload your image to the Colour INKspiration Challenge Facebook group for this our 100th Challenge.
Have a wonderful week
Post a Comment