Hello and welcome to my blog post for Colour INKspiration #99!
WOW!! We are almost at 100!
The crew would love you to join us for one of the challenges! It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.
The crew have some gorgeous projects to share with you for this challenge. Have a look at the beautiful inspiration photo chosen by crew member Jacque Williams. A lovely soft colour palette for this months challenge.
I have chosen the Enjoy The Moment stamp set for its nature inspired images which is my interpretation of the image above.
- Start with a Smokey Slate card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Smokey Late card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm
- Stamp the images from the Enjoy The Moment stamp set in Smokey Slate, Soft Suede, Mint Macaron and Just Jade on a Piece of Basic White card stock then use the Stitched Rectangle die to cut three rectangles. Then fussy cut two of the images out to place above the sentiment. Glue the rectangles to the left hand side of the Smokey Slate 10cm x 14.3cm piece of card stock
- Run a piece of White Twine across the front of the card and secure at the back with Tear n Tape
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark™ ink on Smokey Slate card stock and sprinkle with white embossing powder and set with the heat tool. Then use your paper snips to create a banner. Use dimensionals to secure this to the card front. Then glue the two fussy cut images above the sentiment
- Secure the card front to the card base using dimensionals
Many thanks for stopping by today!
You are appreciated.
Hope you are having a creative week!