Hello and welcome to my blog post for the Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop!
You may have hopped here from my friend Jan Clothier!
Each month this wonderful group brings you gorgeous projects to help spark your creativity. The participants live all over the world and love to get together each month for this fun blog hop.
This months theme is Fancy Folds!
I have chosen the stunning Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper to create my Fancy Fold Card. This paper is just so beautiful, I could not resist using it for this months project. There are the most beautiful pansies on one side and gingham, stripes and polkadots on the reverse side. And this is just the Designer Series Paper.....wait until you see the Pansy Punch Bundle!!
- Start with a Polished Pink card base measuring 10.5 cm x 29.7cm. Score at 14.9cm then cut 7.5cm off the front of the card. The fold should be on the left hand side of the card
- Cut a piece of the DSP to measure 10cm x 14.3cm and glue to the back of the inside of the card
- Cut another 2 pieces of DSP to measure 10cm x 7cm and glue one to the front of the card. The other will get glued to the opening inside layer of the card as displayed below in image
- Cut another piece of Polished Pink card stock to measure 21cm x 7.5cm. Score and fold in half
- Using Tear n Tape attach a long piece of Polished Pink Open Weave Ribbon to the back of the card stock above ensuring that a 10cm end is on the left hand side of the card stock
- Glue this Polished Pink layer on the back of the card with the fold on the right hand side
- Cut two pieces of Basic White card stock to measure 10cm x 7cm. Emboss one with the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder and glue to the front of the Polished Pink right hand opening layer and the plain piece of Basic White to the inside of the card as shown below
- Fussy cut the Pansy with stem and glue to the Basic White plain card stock inside the card
- Fussy cut the Pansy and leaf images from the DSP and arrange on the embossed layer and secure with dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment from the Many Messages stamp set in Versamark™ ink on Basic Black card stock then sprinkle White Embossing Powder over the top and set with the Heat Tool. Die cut with the Messages Die. Use dimensionals to secure to the bottom right hand side of Pansies
- Secure three of the In Colour Polished Pink Jewels around the Pansies
- Tie the ribbon in bow to close the card
Make sure that you click on the next blog button below to go to the very talented Rochelle Laird-Smith. She will have something amazing to share with you!
Then continue to hop around as you won't want to miss the amazing projects that the each person has created!
Thank you for visiting my blog today.
I truly am grateful for you!
Have a great week!