Hello and welcome to the Stamping Inspirations Blog Hop for May!
The Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop Group love to hop together each month to inspire your creativity and showcase the wonderful products available from Stampin' Up!®. We are from all over the globe and love to connect each month for this blog hop!
This months theme is All Things Floral!
I have chosen the Timeless Tropical Bundle for my project this month. I really love the Hibiscus flower and wanted to use the new In Colour Pale Papaya for my Hibiscus flower. It is such a versatile colour and it is such a perfect addition to my Stampin' Blends collection. I have used a sentiment from the Many Messages stamp set but one from the Timeless Tropics stamp set would work perfectly too!
- Start with a Pale Papaya card base Measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 9.6cm x 14.5cm and emboss this with the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder and glue this to the Crumb Cake matt layer and then to the Pale Papaya card base
- Stamp the Hibiscus in Pale Papaya ink on Basic White card Stock. Colour in with Real Red, Calypso Coral and Pale Papaya Stampin Blends. Colour the stamen in with Mango Melody Stampin' Blends. Die cut using the coordinating die
- Stamp the three leaves in Old Olive ink on Basic White card stock and colour with Old Olive Stampin' Blends. Die cut using the coordinating die
- Stamp the sentiment from the Many Messages stamp set in Versamark™ ink on Basic Black card stock then sprinkle White Embossing Powder over the top and set with the Heat Tool. Die cut with the Messages Die. Use dimensionals to secure to the bottom right hand side of flower
- Arrange the leaves and Hibiscus on the bottom left of the card front and secure with dimensionals
- Select three of the Pale Papaya In Colour Jewels and place them around the flower
Up next on our blog hop is the very talented Narelle Fasulo!
Make sure you click on the next button to head over to see what she has created for this months theme!
List of all Blog Hop participants so you can go directly to their blog post!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! You are appreciated.
Have a wonderful week!