Hello and welcome to Colour INKspiration #142!!
We have a wonderful colour palette for you for this challenge. Green is my favorite colour and I have taken this opportunity to make a masculine card.
The crew would love you to join us for one of the challenges! It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with
these gorgeous colours.
Ichosethe lovely Greaest Journey Bundle for my project. A perfect bundle for your projects for those that love the outdoors and cycling.This bundle retires at the end of this month.
- Start with a Shaded Spruce card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Using Shaded Spruce ink stamp the stars around the edge of the card front
- Cut a piece of Shaded Spruce card stock to measure 13.2cm x9.2cm
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 13cm x 9cm
- On the Basic White pieceof card stock stamp the trees in Soft Succulent and Shaded Spruce card stock
- Use the Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blend to fill in the grass area before stamping some of the grass images in Shaded Spruce. Glue this to the Shaded Spruce matt layer before adhering to the card front using Dimensionals
- Die cut the two tent pieces in Smokey Slate and Basic Black and the figure and stick in Basic Black. Glue the tent pieces together and adhere all to the card front using Dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment in Smokey Slate ink on Smokey Slate Card Stock. Trim using snips to create banner before adhering to the card front using Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you join us for this challenge.
- Product List
Post a Comment