Hello and welcome to Colour INKspiration #141
The crew would love you to join us for one of the challenges! It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with
these gorgeous colours.
This months colour palette is stunning and allows us to choose one of the retiring In Colours. I love all the retiring colours but Green is my favourite colour and settled on Soft Succulent for my card. I also chose retiring product that I love.
I chose Soft Succulent as my retiring 2021- 2023 In Colour for my card.
- Start with a Soft Succulent card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Soft Succulent card stock to measure 9.2cm x 13.5cm
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock to measure 9cm x 13.3cm
- On the Very VAnilla piece stamp the spray of flowers in Soft Succulant ink on the left hand side
- Glue the VAnilla layer to the Succulent layer and then adhere to the card front using Dimensionals
- On a piece of Very Vanilla card stock stamp the Dragonfly in Soft Succulent ink. Colour with the Soft Succulent Stampin' Blends and then the Wink of Stella and allow to dry
- Die cut the wheat spray from the Harvest Dies and adhere on top of the stamped flowers using glue
- Adhere the Dragonfly using Dimensionals
- On a piece of Black card stock stamp the sentiment in Versamark™ ink, sprinkle with White Eambossing Powder and set with the heat tool. Die cut using the small sentiment die from the Harvest Dies and adhere sentiment and piece of Gold Elegant Trim in a bow to the card front using Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today. You are appreciated.