Welocme to the April Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop.
This month we are celebrating our 4th Anniversary of this Blog Hop. Boy, that is a lot of Blog posts and creativity shared by a lovely bunch of friends. I love hopping with this friendly group. Below is an image showing where each of us live around the world. I live in Australia. You may have arrived here from my lovely friend Jan, from New Zealand.
This months Challenge is a Double Challenge. We are creating a project that makes us think of Spring and also showing off a technique. I decided on the glorious True Beauty Bundle and to show off how to create two toned blooms using Stampin' Write Markers.
- Start with an Mossy Meadow card base measuring 21cm x 24.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Mossy Meadow card stock to measure 10.2cm x 15.1cm
- Cut q piece of the DSP to measure 10cm x 14.3cm and adhere to the matt layer using glue and then to the card front using Dimensionals
- Die cut the largest tag in Basic White card stock
- Using Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral and Pear Pizzaz Stampin' Write Markers ink up the floral spray and stamp. This was made easier by the retired Stamparatus. Die cut the bloom and adhere to the tag using Dimensionals
- Cut a 10cm piece of the Burlap ribbon and put it through the hole in the top of the tag. Cut a 10cm length of the white twine and tie it in a bow at the top of the tag to keep burlap in plac. Trim bith burlap and twine
- Adhere the tag to the card front using Dimnesionals
- On a small piece of the Mossy Meadow card stock stamp the sentiment in Versamark™ink, sprinkle with whiteembossing powder and set with the heat tool. Die cut the sentiment with a stitched rectangle die or use trimmer to trim. Adhere to card front using Dimensionals and glue
- Secure three of the Gold irridescent pastel gems on the tag around the bloom
Up next on this months blog hop is the wonderfully talented Rochelle Laird-Smith.
Make sure you click on the next blog button below to keep hopping.
Thank you for visiting my blog post today. Have a great day!