Hello and welcome to the final Stampers Showcase Blog Hop for 2022. We all have fabulous projects from the upcoming Mini Catalogue to share with you this month.
There are so many wonderful products in the Mini Catalogue you will have no trouble finding something you like. I have used the Love For You Bundle for my card.
- Start with a Blushing Bride card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut the pink and white patterned Designer Series Paper to measure 10cm x 14.3cm . Tie a 12cm length of the white Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon and secure around the centre of the card
- Die cut the frame and centre in Basic White card stock using the Framed Florets Dies. Use Dimensionals to secure both the frame and centre oval to the card front
- Die cit the thin words in the Gold Foil Sheet and the background to each word in Basic White card stock. Glue together and secure to the card front using Mini Dimensionals
- On Basic White card stock stamp the flowers in Blushing Bride first and second generation ink and the leaves the same way using Pear Pizazz ink. Stamp the centre of the flowers with So Saffron ink. Die cut using the coordinating dies and secure to the card front using Dimensionals
- Tie a 10cm length of the white Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon in a bow on the right hand side of the frame. Securing with a glue dot
This card came together so simply and the gold lettering makes the perfect contrast to the other colours.
Make sure you head to the next blog hop by following the link below
I hope you enjoyed a special Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year.
Thanks to those that visit my page regularly or occasionally, you are appreciated!