Hello and welcome to the Colour INKspiration #135 Challenge.
Twice a month the crew get together to create to a colour palette inspired by an image chosen by a crew team member. This months image below was chosen by lovely crew member Lou Kitzelman. What a beautiful Christmas image!
- Start with a Thick White card stock card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 8cm x 6.5cm to glue your strips onto
- Cut 8 1cm x 6cm strip of all the colour challenge card stock and glue these to the 8cm x 6.5cm piece of white card stock
- Run a 25cm piece of the gold trim around the centre of this piece twice securing at the back. Glue this to the card front
- Stamp the sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink on a piece of Basic White card stock. Die cut with the die from Seasonal Labels Dies. Secure to the card front using Dimensionals
- Tie a 15cm piece of gold trim in a bow and secure to the right of the sentiment layer using Glue Dots™
- Die cut two of the small poinsettias from gold foil and secure to the card front with Dimensionals or glue as in images