Hello and welcome to the December Stamping Inkspirations Blog Hop!
This month we have The Sounds of the Season as our theme. I really enjoyed this challenge as I do love all kinds of music. Playing some music as I write this blog post now! I wanted to bring the Merry Melody Embossing Folder into my card as it reminds me of friends and family playing the piano at Christmas time and throughout the holiday season.
- Start with a Soft Sea Foam card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of the Gold Foil Sheet to measure 10cm x 14.3cm
- Cut a pice of the Basic White card stock to measure 9.8cm x 14.1cm and run it through your Cut & Emboss Machine with the Merry Melody Embossing folder portrait position
- Glue the embossed layer to the gold foil layer and then to the card front
- Cut a piece of gold foil to measure 10cm x 6.7cm
- Die cut a 9.8cm x 6.5cm stitched rectangle in Basic White card stock
- Glue the Basic White card stock to the gold foil piece and glue to the card front
- On Basic White card stock stamp the leaves in Soft Sea Foam ink and the pine cones in Crumb Cake and Soft Suede ink. Die cut images with the coordinating die
- Adhere the leaves and pine cones to the top of the Basic White stitched rectangle using glue and Dimensionals
- On BASic Black card stock stamp the sentiment in Versamark™ink. Sprinkle over White Embossing Powder and set with the Heat Tool. Fussy cut close to the letters before securing to the bottom right of the stitched rectangle
- Tie a 10cm length of the Gold Trim in a bow and secure to the top of the pine cones using a Glue Dot™
- Adhere three of the Gold sequins around the sentiment as in image
Up next on our blog hop is the wonderfully talented Susan Webster.
Make sure you head on over to her blog post for more Sounds of the Season inspiration
Thanks for stopping by today. You are appreciated!