Hello and welcome to the first Colour INKspiration Challenge for 2023! The crew and I are so excited to be sharing projects with you this year. We have some fabulous colour challenges coming up this year and hope to inspire you to create with us too.
The crew would love you to join us for one of the challenges! It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with
these gorgeous colours.
This months inspiration image was chosen by crew member Cheryll Miller. And wouldn't you love to sink into that gorgeous luxe lounge. I know I would. I decided to use the pretty Beautifully Happy stamp set available for FREE during Sale a-bration! at the moment.
Beautifully Happy Stamp Set
- Start with a Sahara Sand card base measuring 21cmx 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm and run it through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Cane weave 3D Embossing Folder
- Cut the Blushing Bride check Designer Series Paper to measure 14.3cm x 5.5cm and glue this to right hand side of the embossed layer. Then glue to the card front
- Stamp the floral image in Sahara Sand ink on Basic White card stock. Use the coordinating infill stamps to stamp the flowers in Blushing Bride and the leaves and bulbs in Mint Macaron ink
- Fussy cut there stamped floral image and adhere to the card front using Dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment in Garden Green ink on Basic White card stock. Die cut using the die from the Something Fancy Dies
- Tie the White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon in a double bow and adhere to the left of the floral image using a glue dot. Adhere the sentiment over the top using Dimensionals
- Secure three Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the flowers
Many thanks for stopping by my blog today.
I wish you a wonderful 2023 filled with lots of creativity and fun!