Hello and welcome to the Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop for November 22!
You may have hopped here from the amazingly talented Jan Clothier.
Each month a group of creative friends create a project for a theme. This month we have Something New, Something Old as our theme.
Below is an image of all of the crew and where they are from around the globe. Such a wonderfully talented and lovely group of people.
I have some new products from the upcoming Mini Catalogue that starts January 5 for customers . I have used one of the stunning new Bundles called Seaside Bay Bundle and teamed it with the Seashells Embossing Folder. I love that some of our products go so well together when they are in different suites or bundles.
- Start with a Thick Basic White card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 9cm x 13.3cm. Run this through your Cut & Emboss machine with the Seashells Embossing Folder
- Cut a 12cm length of the Natural Finish Ribbon and glue to the bottom third of the card front ecuring at the back. Cut 12cm of Linen Thread and lay this over the top of the Natural Finish Ribbon and secure at the back
- Die cut a 4.5cm circle using the Layering Circle Dies and Vellum
- On Basic White card stock stamp the crab in Night of Navy ink and then colour him to spread the ink using Wink of Stella™leaving it to dry before cutting the crab out using the coordinating die
- Stamp two of the seashells in Crumb Cake ink on Basic White cards stock. Colour with Wink of Stella™leaving them to dry before cutting out using the coordinating dies
- Stamp the sentiment on a piece of Basic White card stock and cut it out using a small circle die
- Adhere the crabbed shells to the vellum circle using Dimensionals
- Using Dimensionals behind the crab, adhere the vellum layer to the left side of the ribbon layer
- Adhere the sentiment circle to the bottom right of the vellum layer using Dimensionals
- Place three of the Flat Adhesive Backed Pearls around the Vellum and sentiment layers
- Tie a 15cm length of Linen Thread on a bow and secure to the left hand side of the Vellum layer using a Glue Dot™
Up nest on our Blog Hop is the wonderful Rochelle Laird- Smith
Make sure you hop around and visit every blog this month for wonderful inspiration!
Wow, stunning project Leonie. That little blue crab is amazing!!!! xxxReplyDelete
Oh my goodness that Crab was THE reason I purchased that bundle and I adore your use of colour with him and your product pairing. Beautiful card xReplyDelete
That is such a lovely pairing of old and new, Leonie.ReplyDelete
Definitely my favorite set from the Spring Catalog! A simple and elegant card!ReplyDelete
Those sets go together perfectly! So pretty!ReplyDelete
I love your color choice for the crab, that crab is so great! Wonderful card!ReplyDelete
I love the natural ribbon behind your cluster of crab and shells. So pretty. The little pearls tucked in look great. xReplyDelete
Simply beautiful card design. Love the wonderful textures and the way the White card base makes the focal images pop.ReplyDelete