Hello and welcome to the Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop for May!
This month we are creating projects using a sketch as a guide. A sketch is a great way to start creating if you are stuck or need something in a hurry. The sketch we are using (below) is a fantastic sketch as you can go with a simple card or make it more detailed and elaborate.
I have created a very simple card using the He's the Man suite from the Annual Catalogue. The Designer Series Paper has 2 of each 5 double sided papers plus 2 sheets of die cut images! I have used one of the die cut images plus a piece of one of the double sided paper.
- Start with an Early Espresso card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut the piece of DSP with the BBQ images to measure 10cm x 14.3cm and glue to the card front
- Cut a piece of Cajun Craze card stock to measure 5.5cm x 7.2cm
- Cut a piece of Crushed Curry card stock to measure 4.8cm x 6.5cm and glue this to the piece of Cajun Craze card stock
- Glue the die cut piece with the flame and BBQ tools to the top of the Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze layers
- Use DImensionals to pop the layered piece up on the bottom right of the card front
I enjoyed using this suite and look forward to making more projects with the products. It is so quick and easy to get a card made using the die cut pieces and I am happy with my masculine card. I never have enough masculine cards and when I saw this beautiful suite and its images I knew I had to have it.
Up next on our Sketch 101 Blog Hop is the very talented Karen Egan.
Make sure you click on the button below to head to their Blog Post.
Angie McKenzie ● Aurélie Fabre ● Leonie Stuart
Karen Egan ● Terry Hamilton ● Rebecca-Jo Unwin
Gez Carpenter ● Tricia Butts ● Mo Rootes
Sue Allen ● Jan Musselman ● Marieke Bart
Jill Chapman ● Annette Ball ● Susan Webster
Karen Henderson ● Teri West ● Linda Moore
Rochelle Laird-Smith ● Jo Blackman ● Vickie Littlewood
Have a great week!
So easy to use this sketch, but I love all the detail in these images.ReplyDelete
Fabulous Card, Simple in design but stacked with lots of little details xxReplyDelete
Great card Leonie ! xXReplyDelete