Hello and welcome to the Colour INKspiration #122 Challenge.
Twice a month the crew get together to create to a colour palette inspired by an image chosen by a crew team member. This months image below was chosen by lovely crew member Monica Formosa. What a gorgeous image!
The crew would love you to join us for one of the challenges! It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with
these gorgeous colours.
I have chosen the sweet Hello Ladybug stamp set to create my project with these beautiful new In Colours. I love their vibrancy.
- Start with a Starry Sky card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of the floral Starry Sky Designer Series Paper to measure 9cm x 13cm
- Glue this on an angle on the card front
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 8cm x 11.7cm. Use the holed edge die from the Blossoming Happiness dies to create a decorative edge along one long side of the Basic White card stock. Use dimensional to place this on an angle on the card front
- On Basic White card stock stamp the ladybug in Sweet Sorbet and Memento ™ Tuxedo Black ink. Stamp the leaf in Parakeet Party ink, The flowers in Orchid Oasis ink. Punch the Ladybug out and assemble. Fussy cut the leaf and the flowers
- Arrange the Ladybug, leaf and flowers on the bottom left of the Basic White layer and adhere using glue and Dimensionals
- Die cut the word thanks from Orchid Oasis card stock and the outline in Starry Sky card stock. Glue them together and adhere to the card front using glue
- Adhere 5 of the Tahitian Tide Matte Dots around the ladybug, leaf and flowers
Many thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a copy of the new Annual Catalogue in your hands. If not, please feel free to contact me for your copy. You can a also view the pdf of the Catalogue by clicking on the image on the right hand side of my blog post.
Have a great week!
This is adorable, really cheerful, thanks for sharing xReplyDelete