Hello and welcome to the Colour INKspiration #122 Challenge.
Twice a month the crew get together to create to a colour palette inspired by an image chosen by a crew team member. This months image below was chosen by lovely crew member Monica Formosa. What a gorgeous image!
- Start with a Starry Sky card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of the floral Starry Sky Designer Series Paper to measure 9cm x 13cm
- Glue this on an angle on the card front
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 8cm x 11.7cm. Use the holed edge die from the Blossoming Happiness dies to create a decorative edge along one long side of the Basic White card stock. Use dimensional to place this on an angle on the card front
- On Basic White card stock stamp the ladybug in Sweet Sorbet and Memento ™ Tuxedo Black ink. Stamp the leaf in Parakeet Party ink, The flowers in Orchid Oasis ink. Punch the Ladybug out and assemble. Fussy cut the leaf and the flowers
- Arrange the Ladybug, leaf and flowers on the bottom left of the Basic White layer and adhere using glue and Dimensionals
- Die cut the word thanks from Orchid Oasis card stock and the outline in Starry Sky card stock. Glue them together and adhere to the card front using glue
- Adhere 5 of the Tahitian Tide Matte Dots around the ladybug, leaf and flowers