Hello and welcome to another inspirational Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop!
Each month a group of creative friends from all over the world get together for this Blog hop and create to a theme. Below is an image of where we all reside across the globe. So good to have a lovely bunch of crafty friends getting together each month!
- Start with a Basic White card stock measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Fresh Freesia Card stock to measure 9.5cm x 12.8cm
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 9cm x 12.5cm. Use the detailed die to die cut the centre of the card stock. Glue this piece to the Fresh Freesia layering piece on an angle and leave to dry
- On a piece of Basic White card stock use Blending Brushes to colour the card stock in Fresh Freesia Ink. Then stamp the two large blooms in Fresh Freesia and die cut using the coordinating die
- On a piece of Basic White card stock use two Blending Brushes to colour the card stock in Granny Apple Green and Evening Evergreen Ink. Blend leaving brighter and darker areas. Then stamp the two different sets of leaves in Granny Apple Green ink and die cut using the coordinating die
- Assemble the flowers and leaves on the Basic White die cut piece and adhere with Glue and Dimensionals
- Adhere the layered pieces of the card front t the card base
- Cut a piece of Fresh Freesia card stock to measure 10cm x 2.5 cm. Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10cm x 2.3cm. Stamp the sentiment on the Basic White piece in Fresh Freesia ink and then glue both layers together. Place a Dimensional on each end and adhere to the centre of the card
- Tie a 20cm length of Linen Thread in a bow and adhere to the left hand side of the card with a Glue Dot
- Secure three White Classic Matte Dots around the blooms
Here is a list of all lovely folk participating in the blog hop