Hello and welcome to my blog post
Today I have made Thanks and Gratitude projects. I instantly knew that the On the Horizon Suite was going to be my product suite for today. The Designer Series Paper needs no work for a fabulous project and the papers lend themselves to every occasion. I am in love with this suite and can't wait to create with it again. The DSP is 6 x 6 inches so I made a card and a bookmark with the left over piece of DSP.
- Start with a Basic White card base Measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a Piece of Misty Moonlight DSP to measure 10cm x 14.3cm
- Cut the Designer Series Paper to measure 9.6cm x 13.9cm and un this through your Cut & Emboss Machine with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder. Glue this to the Misty Moonlight piece then glue to the card front
- On a Piece of Basic White card stock measuring 1cm x 9.6cm stamp the sentiment on the right hand side in Misty Moonlight. Glue to the card front aa above
- With the left over piece of DSP measuring 15.3cm x 5cm
- Stamp the sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink on the bottom left of DSP. I used Washi Tape to cover the unwanted sentiment whilst I inked up the stamp then removed the washing tape to stamp thanks. Then stamp the birds in Misty Moonlight ink
- Glue the DSP to a piece of Misty Moonlight card stock measuring 5.3cm x 15.6cm
- Punch a hole in the top and secure a 15cm length of the Misty Moonlight cotton ribbon
- Gift with your card
Both projects are very simple but they have turned out stunning thanks to the gorgeous DSP!!
I hope I have inspired you to be creative today. This DSP is the bomb!!