Hello and welcome to Colour INKspiration #118!
The crew would love you to join us for one of the challenges! It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.
This months amazing inspiration image was chosen by crew member Bronwyn Eastley. I have succulents in pots and looked to them for more inspiration. They are simply gorgeous and easy to care for. I chose the Cactus Cuties stamp set for my card for this challenge.
Here is my Cactus Cuties card with the challenge colours.
- Start with a Garden Green card base scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock to measure 8.5cm x 12.9cm
- Cut another piece of Very Vanilla card stock to measure 8.1cm x 12.5cm. Use Garden Green Ink and Blending Brushes to colour the piece before running this through your Cut & Emboss Machine using the Macrame 3D Embossing Folder.Then glue to the other piece of Vary Vanilla card stock and pop it up on the card front
- on Very Vanilla card stock stamp the pots in Basic Gray, The tall Cactus in Garden Green and the smaller one in Soft Succulent. Punch or fussy cut the images and adhere using Dimensionals to the left hand side of the card front. The smaller succulent and pot in front of the larger
- On a strip of Basic Black card stock stamp the sentiment in Versamark™ink, sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and set with the heat tool. Adhere to the right hand side of the card
- Adhere three of the Gray Pebbles Enamel Shapes to the bottom right of the pots as in image
Many thanks for stopping by my blog today. I really appreciate it.
Have a wonderful week!