It is time for another Colour INKspiration Challenge.
This months colour palette was chosen by crew member Rose Packer. I really love this image and the chosen colours. It lends itself to many options with stamp sets.
When I sat down to create for this challenge I was itching to create with the very sweet Measure of Love stamp set. It came in my last order and required inking up straight away.
I am sure that you get it!!
Here is my Measure of Love card with the challenge colours.
- Start with a Basic White card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.9cm
- Cut a pice of the black and white check to measure 9.7cm x 14xm from the Pattern Party DSP and glue this to the 10cm x 14.9cm piece of Basic White card stock
- Use a scalloped rectangle die from the Scalloped Contours Dies to cut out a scallop rectangle in Basic White card stock
- Stamp the images in Memento™ Tuxedo Black ink and Cherry Cobbler ink on Basic White card stock and fussy cut them out
- Use Dimensional's to secure the scales and bowl to the scallop rectangle
- Tie two lengths of Black twine around the centre of the check layer and secure at the back with Seal+. Tie a length of Black Twine in a double bow on the right hand side of the black twine.
- Secure the scallop rectangle layer with images to the top of the check layer using Dimensional's
- On a piece of Basic Black card stock stamp the sentiment stock in Versamark™ ink. Sprinkle with White Stampin' Emboss Powder and set with the heat tool. Trim to a rectangle or use a Stitched Rectangle Die. Secure this to the card front on the left hand side using Dimensional's
- Finish the card by securing three Matte Black dots around the images on the check layer
Many thanks for visiting my blog today.
Make sure you check out the Colour INKspiration Challenges page on Facebook.
We would love you to join us!
Stay well friends.